- ‘Who is more important: the geologist, or the person who stacked the shelves?’ The Value of Knowledge in Harsh Economic Times.
- Review Article: Rome a History of the Eternal City (BBC4)
- ‘Don’t get it right, get it finished’: how to complete your thesis/essay/etc, and how to let go
- Recent Work: History in the Liturgy of Twelfth-Century Durham
- Research-Led Public Engagement? Bravo, English Heritage at Framglinham Castle, Suffolk
Monthly Archives: February 2012
What were the crusades? Can you say with confidence that you think you know what the crusades were? If so, try to give a definition of the crusades to yourself in less than fifty words. Even an experienced crusade historian … Continue reading