- ‘Who is more important: the geologist, or the person who stacked the shelves?’ The Value of Knowledge in Harsh Economic Times.
- Review Article: Rome a History of the Eternal City (BBC4)
- ‘Don’t get it right, get it finished’: how to complete your thesis/essay/etc, and how to let go
- Recent Work: History in the Liturgy of Twelfth-Century Durham
- Research-Led Public Engagement? Bravo, English Heritage at Framglinham Castle, Suffolk
Tag Archives: professional historians
What exactly does it mean to be a historian? Most present-day history enthusiasts will probably have plenty to say on this question. A roomful of professional historians will probably have even more views, and probably won’t even agree at the … Continue reading